Maison des Consuls – art’s and archeology’s museum in Languedoc
Les Matelles Entre Pic-Saint-Loup et Cévennes
Periods and opening hours
Open from may 2 to Novembre 29
- May, June and from September to november open from Wednesday to sunday and Bank holliday from 2 pm to 6 pm
- July and august: open everyday from 10 am to 12.30 am and from 2 pm to 7 pm
Closed from september 21 to september 29 included
In a wonderful medieval village, come discover the ‘Maison des Consuls’. At the end of the renovation, this place has been transformed in art’s and archeology’s museum.
The vaulted rooms are dedicated to the most beautiful pieces of archeology’s collection and the apartment in the first floor receive temporary exhibitions.
Also a connection is created between our time and the prehistory, and you can enjoy the art in all his forms. Breathtaking!
- Full price: 5 €
- PASS Sites d’exception: 3€
- Group: 4 €
- Reduced price : 3€*
- combined ticket ‘Maison des Consuls/Halle du Verre ‘: 8€
- free under 16 years old
* students, job seekers, Pass’Pic