Maison des Consuls – art’s and archeology’s museum in Languedoc
Les Matelles Entre Pic-Saint-Loup et Cévennes
Periods and opening hours
- May, June and from September to november open from Wednesday to sunday and Bank holliday from 2 pm to 6 pm
- July and august: open everyday from 10 am to 12.30 am and from 2 pm to 7 pm
1st Exhibition : From 28 may to 1st september 2019
Exposition 2 : Du 14 septembre au 30 novembre 2019
Closed from 2 september to 13 september 2019 included
In a wonderful medieval village, come discover the ‘Maison des Consuls’. At the end of the renovation, this place has been transformed in art’s and archeology’s museum.
The vaulted rooms are dedicated to the most beautiful pieces of archeology’s collection and the apartment in the first floor receive temporary exhibitions.
Also a connection is created between our time and the prehistory, and you can enjoy the art in all his forms. Breathtaking!
- Full price: 5 €
- PASS Sites d’exception: 4€
- Group: 4 €
- Reduced price : 3€*
- combined ticket ‘Maison des Consuls/Halle du Verre ‘: 8€
- free under 16 years old
* students, job seekers, Pass’Pic