Halle du Verre – Glass Museum
Claret Entre Pic-Saint-Loup et Cévennes
Periods and opening hours
Open from May 2nd to November 30th 2018
- Mai, june, september, october, november : from wednesday to sunday and banks holidays from 2 pm to 6 pm
- July and agust : every day from 10 am to 12.30 am and 2 pm to 7 pm
- July and agust : from wednesday to sunday from 2 pm to 7 pm
- Rest of the year : Saturday, sunday and banks holidays from 2 pm to 6 pm
- All Saints’ holiday : from wednesday to sunday from 2 pm to 6 pm
In the hearth of «Pic Saint-Loup» vineyards, the Halle du Verre is an unique site in France which recounts the glass history and its techniques from Antiquity up to now, about 4 000 years of a singular know-how.
An interactive course invites you to discover the glass blowing origins, the mediterranean glass trade during the Antiquity, and the local epic of the «glassblower gentlemen» from the middle ages to the Revolution.
Temporary exhibitions, events, guided tours, demonstrations : consult us. Adapted to disabled people. Glass art shop.
- Full price: 6 €
- Privilege Card : 5€
- Group: 5 €
- Reduced price : 4€*
- combined ticket Halle du Verre/Maison des Consuls: 8€
- free under 16 years old
* students, job seekers, Pass’Pic