Maison Rouge, musée des Vallées Cévenoles
Saint-Jean-Du-Gard Gard Cévennes
Periods and opening hours
Reopening: February 03, 2021
• High season (from July 1st to September 1st) Every day from 10 am to 6 pm non-stop
• Mid season (from April 1 to the end of June / from September to the end of October) Every day from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• Low season (from November to the end of December / from February to the end of March), Wednesday to Sunday, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• Closed: January, December 25, May 1
Learn everything about the Cévennes !
Why is the chestnut tree called “the bread tree” and the mulberry tree “the golden tree” ?
An incredible collection of 10,000 objects gives you an insight into the life, savoir -faire and history of the Cévennes. A folk museum dedicated to the past and current Cévennes, a Unesco World Heritage site.
- Normal price: €8
- Half-price (13-18 years old): € 4*
- S.E.L Pass price: € 6
- Free * – 13 years old
- Family pass 2 adults + 2 paying children: € 18
- Annual individual pass: € 19
Admission as many times as you want, in the 3 museums of Alès Agglomeration, PAB, Colombier and Maison Rouge
Guided tours (1 hour) by reservation
* Prices subject to conditions