Argileum-The house of pottery
Saint Jean de Fos Dans les Gorges de l’Hérault
Periods and opening hours
- From april 7 to July 6 and from september 01 to november 4: Thuesday to sunday from 10:30 am to 12:30 am and from 2 pm to 6 pm. Closed on monday Except public holiday (21/05)
- From July 07 to august 31: Everyday from 10 am to 7 pm.
- February holidays (zone C) open from thuesday to friday from 10 am to 12:30 am and from 2 pm to 5 pm
A few steps away from the Devil’s bridge, closed to Saint Guilhem le Désert, you will discover in a surprising museum the history of the ceramic, ancestral tradition of the village Saint-Jean-de-Fos.
In the heart of an authentic 19th century workshop, a playful and interactive panorama will lead you through the different stages of glazes terra cotta pottery making.
- Full : 5,50 €
- Pass “Sites d’exception” : 3,50 € /adult et 3 € / children from 10 to 18 yrs old
- Childrens 10/18 years old : 3,50 €
- Under 10 years old : free