Combaillaux Autour de Montpellier
Periods and opening hours
- Open all year from Monday to Saturday: 9h00-12h00 and 14h00-18h30.
- Closed on public holidays
In July-August: 7/7 days 9h30- 19h00.
- In December: 7/7 days 9:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 18:30
In The Oulivie, the passion of the olive tree is cultivated in family!
Located 7 km from Montpellier, L’Oulivie is one of the biggest olive groves of Herault.
It is also the fruit of a beautiful family history.
The olive trees are cultivated organic farming. In the shop, you will find fruity varietal olive oils, “La Farigoule” herbal oil from the scrubland, specialty of the estate, oils “flavor” (truffle, basil, lemon …), olives, tapenades, vinegars.
The Vialla family will share her passion with you : video about the olive harvests, visit of the estate, the museum and its mill of the 18th century, personalized tasting of the products of the estate …
- Tractor ride (30 minutes) in the field and tasting: Free
- Olive oil and products sold on site
- Lodge accommodation from 130 € per night